To these references I would add all the work of Helen Fox.  For an attempt
at treating these issues in a textbook meant for first-year college
students in the U.S., see The Everyday Writer chapter called "Writing to
the World."

This conversation is making me sorrier than ever that I couldn't be at
Inkshed this year!

All best wishes to you

Andrea