The new editors of the Inkshed newsletter (Jane Milton and Kenna Manos)
need some info from some of you at the conference. JoAnne and Doug - do
you have a membership/mailing list you can email me? The Canadian Lit
Skitters from talent night - if you didn't give me a text before you
left, do you think you could send me one? Many people asked for a copy.
I think it could be put up on the Inkshed page for your re-enjoyment and
to let the non-conferencers know what they missed. What larks.
And if anyone else has a submission for the next newsletter, don't
hesitate to send it.
Thanks, Jane.
Jane Milton
Nova Scotia College of Art and Design