Hi Victoria,

Here's something that might be helpful. It's an online collection of adult
literacy resources compiled by The Centre for Literacy of Quebec at Dawson
College. The Centre for Literacy is well known and respected in Montreal. Its
director, Linda Shohet, has done a lot of research on adult literacy. There's
probably a link to her on the site if you'd like to contact her. She's very
helpful. You can borrow resources from The Centre across Canada. The link
is:  http://www.nald.ca/province/que/litcent/catalogue
Jean
--
Jean S. Mason, PhD