Ray Lurie wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 May 2001, Dave Kathman wrote:
>> I see that the online IGI does list a John Sanders ....
>
>What's the "online IGI" and how does one gain access?

The online IGI is the online version of the International
Genealogical Index, the repository of genealogical records
collected by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
(better known as the Mormons).  You can search the records
in all kinds of ways -- within a variety of date ranges,
by type of record (baptism, marriage, etc.), by father's
and/or mother's name, etc.  I use it all the time in my
biographical research.  To access it, just go to
http://www.familysearch.org and click on the "search" tab.

Dave Kathman