Yowzer and yipee, jp! Yes. I am still here. I have been
lurking while I finished writing my book. That is the
amazing thing. I FINISHED my first novel, something I
wanted to do all my life. 83,000 words. With PD. At the age
of 54. Typing with 2 fingers. (Of course, I couldn't type
before I got PD, either.) I have come to agreee with you
that when one window of opportunity closes, another opens.
I don't want to sound too Pollyanna this morning, BUT, if I
hadn't gotten Parkinson's, I would not have become computer
literate as a means of accessing medical information. Which
means, I would never have joined the List. Which means I
would never have witnessed the accomplishments of my fellow
PWP's. Which means, well, you get the picture. PD has made
me tougher and braver. It has been the difference between
sticking one toe in to test the waters  and just plunging
in. Now, I only hope the water is not too cold...
                Another Perky Parky,
                Carole Hercun
                54/51/?36