Hi, Eveeryone,

For more than a year, I have griped about two things:  where I belong
diagnosiswise and the lack of time spent between patient and medical team.

A small miracle happened this week.  My diagnosis may never truly have a
name, but I had the most elongated and most professional appointment since
my original "possibly PD" consultation almost six years ago.  Normally
inundated, the med team member had some extra time which was freely given
to my concerns.  Together we went through and discussed every test, every
screening, etc.  It may not ever happen again, but for now it was a dream
come true!
E of the headdress