For you newbies who don't know who William A. Parrette is, here 'tis.  He
teaches computerism at large conglomerates all over the U.S.  So he knows
what he's talking about when he gives advice about computers.  I was
fortunate to have  him in my home because of a long layover between
planes.  He is young (very), handsome and a delight to talk with.  Hope
some of you will have the same honor.  Best wishes, Jo Ann