Hello Listfriends,

For Sale, because everyone I know in Waco has one,  good Quality White
T-shirts with on frontside the text in red :

"Spare-a-Strike for

Parkinsons Disease"

On the back side logo's in blue.

Sizes   S     M     L    (about 10 of each)    and   XL  (about 65 )

1 for $ 9  (+ $ 1.30 shipping)   2 for $ 15  (+ $ 1.30 shipping)   4 for  $
25   (+ $ 2.01 shipping)   (shipping is for the USA)

E-mail me your order and when  you know if I still have the shirts for you,
you can write a check for the Parkinson Alliance and send it to

Kees Paap
1900 North Crest dr.
Waco,  76710,  TX

Kees Paap

P.S.  I bowled Saturday  April the 28th for the fourth time for PD. We
raised between 1700 (minimum)  - 2500 dollar (depends how much a sponsor
will donate and how many t-shirts y'alll buy). This is the fourth I bowl
for PD. The fiirst three times we raised  about $ 3.500