Debbie--- apparently for some reason you are not getting the posts I sent
to you  Please let me know if you want this  for Joseph.
*******
Resent again---on May 3rd---

Hi Debbie-- I'm betting you never got the email I sent you on March
20th--here it is again---

Hi Debby-- I hope you are the one who wanted things with lighthouses for
your child with PD?
If so,  I can send you a calendar towel with   BEAUTIFUL IMAGE IF HATTERAS
LIGHT THAT WE WERE GIVEN SEVERAL YEARS AGO.  I WOULD NEED YOUR POSTAL
ADDRESS OF COURSE.

ALSO IN A CATALOG FROM  Brylane Home  for Spring 2001 there are items with
lighthouses on pages 20 and 21.  If you call 1-800-528-5150 you can get a
catalog. They also have a website:
        http://www.brylanehome.com

Your e-ddress came up in the PIEN archives under lighthouses, so I hope I'm
in the right place ?
*******

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org