Hello everybody,

My father has PD for more than 5 years. Recently he experienced a lot of
passing out time (black out). He drools a lot before he passes out. My
father is taking 2.5 tablets of Carbidopa/Levodopa 25/100mg, 1 tablet of
Carbidopa/Levodopa CR 25/100mg and 1 Mirapex 0.25 mg daily. He can hardly
move his body now. My father lives in Vietnam and PD is not a popular
disease there so my father gets very limited recommendation from his doctor.
I want to ask if any you ever have the same symptoms like my father does and
what could you do to eliminate them? Any suggestion is very much
appreciated. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Yen