>CARE LUPE G MC CANN
>                        LIST SERVE @LISTSERVE.MUCHIOEDUC

Dear Lupe--If you are the caregiver for a Parkinsonian,  I will be happy to
have you join CARE, but the way to do it is as follows---please copy what
I've written below EXACTLY and send it NOT to the PIEN list (Parkinsn) but :

TO:  [log in to unmask]

Subject: (leave this line blank)
 In the main part of the post, where the messages go, put ONLY this as I've
written it :

SUBscribe  CARE  Lupe G McCann

*****
The listserv (all one word) is not a person, but a program which can only
handle commands written in the exact form shown.  You can't leave extra
spaces, etc.  Please try this. If you have trouble, let me know.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org