I'm feeling so smug, because I DO know about Carole's book--an intriguing
mystery, in which the heroine--you guessed it--has PD !  She's also like
the author in being a psych nurse-- I'll not say more, but it should be
worth a good read.Some of you will remember her also as the author who
contributed the "Connecticut Pigs" to the ongoing "Parkinsaw" saga of  some
repute among certain listmembers.

Camilla  Flintermann

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
                and also at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

Yours till ALL pigs fly-- (courtesy of Joan Stark & Hans)