Dear ListFriends- Pollyanna thanks you. I feel just like
Sally Fields at the Oscars a few years ago.
Murray-You SHALL have an autographed first edition. I'll
deliver it in person.
Barb M.-You asked who will be playing me in the movie.
Susan Saradon is a little too old (she's my age),   Julia
Roberts is a little (O.K., a lot) too young. Isabella
Rosellini is too gorgeous. I pick Isabella.
Michel-Felicitations and hugs right back at you. I already
started the second one.
Kathy-Thank you for the helpful advice. I'm going to try
like hell to break and enter.
Ray-Thank you-did i ever tell you I love the your use of
words? I never read an e-mail from you without imagining
you on the edge of the prairie abyss.
Jeanette-The only problem with being a parky is that you
really have to move before that open door swings shut and
hits you in the butt.
Joan-Don't tell Murray, but if you bring coffee I'll let
you get ahead of him.
Maryse-Translate away you guys. The check will be in the
mail.
jp-my prickly perky parky-name of the book is October
Mourning and I will send you a copy if I can find a brave
publisher. Strangely enough, my heroine is a red-headed
prickly, perky, parky...
Jo Ann-Thank you. Do you know any publishers?
Katie-No cats. An Irish setter, though. Heroine has PD.
Hope you're right about the money.
Camilla-Have you finished with Charlie AND the hounds so
early in the day? So pleased you like my book, but I wish
you hadn't mentioned THE PIGS. I was hoping people had
forgotten about them. I was just getting them to like me.
Now I'll be dodging slings and arrows again...
                Carole Hercun
                54/51/?38