Hi All,
First....  To Charlotte.... You're always alert and one step ahead!
Thankyou very much for the "heads up" on this one...

Second.... The Charlie Rose show is replayed more than once offering an
opportunity to see this debate in your area but... you will have to look in
the schedule for your local PBS channel....

Third.... Don't expect it to be "the same time" everywhere....
PBS has a "tool" to find your local PBS channel in the US...

http://www.pbs.org/whatson/index.html

You will need to look closely at your local listings....

For instance...
I get two PBS channels via our local cable...

PBS Detroit WTVS has the Charlie Rose show at midnite and 6:00AM
http://www.detroitpublictv.org/watch/index.htm
Charlie Rose
Scheduled: a panel discussion on stem cell research
May  5 midnight  (missed this one)
May  7 6:00am

PBS Seattle KCTS has the Charlie Rose show at midnite only
http://www.kcts.org/viewentireweek.asp
Tuesday, May 8, 2001 12:00 AM   Charlie Rose
(I suspect this will be a reprogram of Mon. night's show ... not the Fri.
night stem cell debate...)

It appears I will be able to watch the debate at 6:00AM tomorrow
morning on PBS Detroit and it also seems I missed it Fri midnite on PBS
Seattle....

Now does 6:00AM Detroit time mean 3:00AM my time in Vancouver,BC?

Yikes... I think I'll stick a tape in the VCR...

All the best ...... murray

*******