Hi All, many yrs ago George was diagnosed with ET. Told he did NOT have
PD. Was given a multitude of meds including inderol. None of which did a
thing for the tremor. As yrs went by Geo started having other symptoms.
His gait was slower, his steps began to be kind of shuffle. We still had
even a nuero argue that it was not. Finally in 96 the nuero begrudgeling
gave him senimet. Guess what within 7 days we saw great improvement with
the tremor. Go figure.
Just another country heard from,!!!
Hugs Juanita CG for George 75/71/64