Chuck a coupl of yrs ago George was appearing to go downhill rapidly.
The
culmination of many Dr trips hosp trips
turned out to be senimet adjustment.
He also was on a med that was not interacting well with his other meds.
His balance had gotten so bad he was falling 2 or 3 times a day. He was
nauseated all the time plus he could not hold anything in his hand. His
tremors became almost violent We are ever so thankful that we had a very
good RN
assessing him in the rehab center in turn
she introduced us to a new very young
Dr in town. Within a mo Geo had become strong and stable enough to walk
with only a cane. Thats from a wheelchair, not being able to stand
without assistance
After coming home he then improved to walking 1 1/2 mi every day. He has
begun to weakin a bit recently, however this is from his peripheral
neuropathy in his legs. His PD meds have remained at senemet
25/100 2 tabs 5xdaily for about 2 yrs..
He now walks with a cane in the house
and a walker when he walks the dog.
His tremors are still very well controlled.
Please have your primary care DR plus nuero reevaluate your meds.
Just suggestions. Good luck.
Juanita CG for George 75/71/64