Hi my name is Debbie I have a great nephew that is eight and a great niece
that is nine I have had them since Joseph, my little one {8} was only seven
months he has been diagnosed as drug and alcohol fetally induced parkinsonism
 also he has ADD<ADHD also seperation anxiety{ from me }and the failure to
thrive syndrome it is clear that most of his problems stem from meth
exposure, also the environment from whence he came..........Welcome to the
site and write me any time I am in Northern California    Debbie