Has any one had experience of urinary retion with this drug. I have a major
problem and am currently wearing a bladder bypass until they can rest the
bladder long enough to check out if the bladder,  after a six weeks rest
will unblock.   it all seemed to start when I went onto Mirapex/Sifrol.  The
only other culprit could be madopar rapid.  I would appreciate any comments
or similar experience.
At the same time we discovered  the electrodes in my subthalamic nucleus
have slipped. So could be operation pt 11.

Kind regards

Peter Dawkins STN (DBS) 5 years today

> To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]