Dear List Family...

No matter WHAT anyone thinks about cloning, whether animal, plant life,
humankind, or any other sentient or sapient being (did I miss anything or
anyone?), I think cloning is a case of  "You can't put the genie back into
the bottle!"

We encourage our scientists to be curious, to be original, to THINK, and when
they do, everyone yells "STOP!!  I didn't mean NOW, or without my own
personal approval!"

As a a longtime science fiction buff, I find the thought of cloning ANY being
or thing to be both exciting AND frightening.  Meanwhile. I'd be thrilled if
I could just get me email delivered when I logon to pick it up (I'm prolly
expecting too much from my PC and should stick to putting that genie back
into his or her bottle, right?

Barb Mallut (looking allllll over for 2 days worth of unreceived email)