Dear Barb,

As always happened in the history of humanity , people today as like the
primitive humans have fear of the unknown such as what will be after death and to
where genetics will lead us and do , etc . .... and as ignorance is eliminated
the fears do disappear .
If were'nt the curiosity and courage of the first human to deal and control the
primitive fire and so forth up to the atomic bomb of nowdays then we would be
acting like very closely the actual big apes .

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Dear List Family...
>
> No matter WHAT anyone thinks about cloning, whether animal, plant life,
> humankind, or any other sentient or sapient being (did I miss anything or
> anyone?), I think cloning is a case of  "You can't put the genie back into
> the bottle!" ..........
>
> We encourage our scientists to be curious, to be original, to THINK, and when
> they do, everyone yells "STOP!!  I didn't mean NOW, or without my own
> personal approval!"..........

Cheers,
Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil