Ralph,

I get edema (swelling/stiffness) in my right arm/hand, shoulder and even
the torso around the shoulder. I take Sinemet 25/100 CR 4X, Comtan 4X,
and 0.125 Mirapex 4X. I don't know what causes it. PD can cause edema
and of course so can circulatory problems. I saw a post on the NPF
website recently that dopamine agonists can cause edema. I haven't seen
anything about Comtan, but with PD, anything seems to be possible.

So I don't have an answer. I have the same experience, but I don't know
what causes it.

Phil Gesotti 51/dx46