Hi Brenda,
Welcome to the list.
I was diagnosed about 5 years ago. Even before then my handwriting was
getting smaller and smaller and now is usually illegible - even to me. I
do find that using a larger bodied pen helps a little,  but at work I use
the computer for anything that others need to read, even informal notes.
We came to this mutual agreement after my supervisor commented a few
times about not being able to read my handwriting.
Is there anyway your longhand work could be adapted for computer use?
Linda Herman