hi
  back with questions. jack seemed to be coming around and responding
 better but was restless at night.
    doctors decided to try resperdal at night. after 2 nights of it he was
too
sleepy to even talk to his family today. most of our kids and grandkids came
up
for my birthday and i first thought that too much company tired him out.
after
thinking it over the nurse said that he fell asleep right after they bathed
and
shaved jack. so he was like that all day. does anyone know if this is an
effect of the risperol.
  puzzled
   connie