Thanks Murray for more info.

Yes, it's very worthy of taping.  It is  one for the archives, really.  If
anyone can record it, and has capability to make copies, please do so, and we
can send a check to cover tape, shipping, etc.  If more than one someone can
do this the better.

Please broadcast this announcement to all on your mailing list, and think of
places to play it to inform the public and politicians who are on the fence
and need educating.  It is that good in my opinion.  Let me know what your
take is on it.