Jeannette and Juanita and all other interested-
I have subscribed to eDiet.com.   There is an eating plan to meet your own
preferences/needs, exercises, newsletters, on-line support groups or lists
(I found an e-pal with my same spelling of name and the same age; we've
become friends!).  There is a cost of $10.00 a month (the least expensive of
the on-line plans I've found.)  After you've selected an eating plan, they
will provide daily, weekly, menus and even a shopping list.  I've done this
twice and and starting a third time......... you know how it goes..........
I have a car again as of Friday and have no excuses now for NOT getting to
my health club and getting back on the weight lifting regime I have and do
there.
Carole the bionic one
48/36/30