Carole,

       Great news.  Let us know when you get published, and please let us
know where your party for us will be!  I assume we will all fall in line, and
BUY your book before you autograph it for us.  Belonging to that vast pool of
people who want to write and think about writing, it is pleasing to hear that
someone finally did it, that someone finally wrote that novel.  What was that
I heard about two-finger typing?  You won't have to do that again: you pay
someone to type for you on the second novel with all that money you make on
this one!  Congratulations!!!  Sit back, relax, and enjoy Mayday!  And, I.m
dying to know, what is this novel about?  Does anyone in your novel have PD?
Are there any cats in your novel?  Katie