Charlotte et.al.

Looking for Charlie Rose, I plugged in stem cell research in the TV Guide search
(for my cable system) and came up with the following:

  Scientific American Frontiers
  The Bionic Body
  60 min.
“The Bionic Body” surveys ways researchers are “reengineering the human
body” to treat people with spinal-cord injuries. Included: an interview with
Christopher Reeve, who remains upbeat six years after the riding accident that
left him a quadriplegic. “Pigs aren't going to fly,” he tells host Alan Alda,
“but I might walk.” Reeve's cautious optimism is buttressed by developments Alda
explores in St. Louis, Miami and Cleveland in such areas as stem cell research,
functional electric stimulation and intensive exercise therapy.

  Rating: TV-G
  Category: Documentary
  Release Year: 2001

  Show times
  Date            Monday, 14    Wednesday, 23
  Time            9:00 PM       1:00 PM
  Channel         17 WHUT       17 WHUT

This is a local PBS station, but the show may broadcast elsewhere as well.

Perry