Sorry if this is a duplicate to those of you on both lists but I thought many of you would enjoy doing this....Joan Hartman
Today, May 2, is Brothers/Sisters Day, at least it is according to the Blue
Mountain E-card company....but it's kind of fun to be able to send my
brother a e-card like the one I did....especially a free one...anyone
interested in doing the same thing just for fun ...here's the website  .....
http://www2.bluemountain.com/     and click on the left 5/2 Brothers/Sisters
Day