THEY WHEAR HEAR THIS MORN DUMB DUMB TOOK LOT OF BLOOD AND ASKED SOME DUMB ? BUT DID GET $50.00  IT WAS TO CHECK THE MEMORY OF PEOPLE OF MY AGE (DNA.) TEST. DON'T KNOW ANY  MORE NOW THAN I DID BEFORE. tomorrow i go to the hospital for to check why i fall and can,t walk. so that is it for now

                                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE[55

ONLY 8 DAYS TILL  56