Rob
It was heartwarming to hear about your pal George. I had no idea dogs could
help PD folks like that. I don't have many of the movement problems yet
that some people have,  but I can see the future and the possibilities.  My
best buddy, Sunnny, a yellow Lab (don't they have the best personality?)
and I used to go for nice long walks. Not long after I got him, eight years
ago, I was diagnosed, and I soon had to give up walking him  because he was
so strong and not easily trained. He still isn't a good walker, but a
prince in every other way, obedient, and
affectionate. Now that I use a cane, walking him seems like an
impossibility. So I suffer guilt pains because he isn't getting any
exercise and is fast becoming a couch potato. Makes me think that maybe
somewhere there is someone who could help me train him to be a help for me
now and in the future,  and also give him some much needed exercise, and a
purpose in life.

Beryl