Message text written by "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"
>Those who have not changed their email programs to send text only will
have
blank messages sent to the list since the listserv strips the html code
(fancy text) from the message.<

John
I am new to the list and I must admit I don't know much about such a
service. I use the forums on Compuserve and it is simple to send and reply
to messges. I find so many messages here  say 1 of 2 and when I click on
the 1 all I can do is save, not open. As well many messages run on and on
in the right margin - no wraparound. Is it me or the person sending?
Beryl