Travels With Parkinson's ~ Talk-radio With a Purpose
http://www.geocities.com/chycasavant/

                                  Talk-radio?

                           Travels With Parkinson's
                          is a weekly talk-radio show
        the first of its kind to be broadcast Live! over the World Wide
                                      Web
                       using AudioStreaming technology.

                       I am your host, Leonard Casavant
                              also known as "Chy"
               and I have had Parkinson's disease for 10 years.

                                    Join me
                       while I travel through cyberspace
            to talk with others who are involved with Parkinson's.

                                With a Purpose?

                              Yup, three of them.

         1. Raise awareness and understanding of Parkinson's disease.

                             2. Fund the research.

                               3. Find the cure.

                      Who Will Be On the Show This Week?

                     BROADCAST WEEK 41: ENDING 2001/05/13

                                   Show 21a
                             Sunday 13th May 2001
                         from 12:00 am to 1:00 pm EDT

                               An Unprecedented
                                     Live!
                                    Re-View
                                      of
                                PARKYTHON 2001

                          This Week's Show Sponsored
                                      by
                                 VoiceAmerica

                          Listen to the broadcast on
                                 VoiceAmerica
              Phone in to talk to Chy and his guests toll-free on
                                1-888-355-5204
                          Add your voice to the show!

                                   Show 41b
                             Sunday 13th May 2001
                         from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm EDT

                                    Taped!
                     as originally broadcast this morning!

                                    Re-View
                                      of
                                PARKYTHON 2001

                          This Week's Show Sponsored
                                      by
                                 VoiceAmerica

                         Listen to the rebroadcast on
                                 VoiceAmerica
                              Sorry no call-ins!

                  What shows are you planning for the future?

                       Join our intrepid cyber traveler
                           'chy' that talk-radio guy
                  as he seeks the answers to these questions:

                          What's Happening in Canada?

                         What's Happening with Tulips?

                   What's Happening in Chillicothe Illinois?

                        What's Happening in September?