Thank you for the word of caution. Most drugs for PD have been at least
tried by someone on the list. The pesople who have tried a paticular
medication usually wil tell of their experience with it. Right now I have
just started with comtan, I have used it for two days. It has worked OK so
far, but I Will not be ready to give a report until about two or three
weeks. And that will be a report about how it worked for me

Yours and His
David L Moreland