Dear List Family,

Have you ever taken the time to think about how we got on this PD/PD+ road
we travel?  Have you ever wondered what illness, what accident, what
environmental cause brought us here?

This is a List Family thing, and I need your help.  I would like to see how
many of us may have had the same things happen to us that might have led us
on this path.  I'm interested in numbers-not names, etc.  I even have my
med team interested in looking at the information which will go to the List
Family first.

For example:  Have you ever had mono or an illness, even a childhood
disease with a very high fever?  Have you ever been diagnosed with the
Epstein Barr Virus or had a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?  At some
point in your life, in an accident or a fall, etc., did you suffer some
kind of head or spinal injury?  Did something happen to your vision before
you were diagnosed?  Did you have poor balance as a child?  What about
Restless Leg Syndrome? Consider, too, herbicides and pesticides.  Did you
work with or around them?
Did you suffer from any health problems because of them?  Did you suffer
from memory problems and/or depression?`

What we're looking for is the possibility of common ground.  Something or
some things caused the dopamine to disappear.  Everyone else is
researching.  Why don't we?

E of the headdress