At 08:19 PM 5/7/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Someone once announced a vibrating pen to help PWP write legibly. It was to
>be made by a Dutch or Belgian PWP machine tool man. Does anyone know the
>outcome?

Hello Sid,  this pen has been produced in Holland. Several people got one
to try. I tried one but it didnt  help me because I don't have tremor.
The principle is that the pen vibrates in a  way that it balances with your
tremor. I think that Hans van de Genugten knows more about it. Hans ??

Kees Paap