Jo Ann and Mario,

First, let me thank you both for responding.  To do this, we need a large
sample which I hope the List Family will supply.

Second,  Mario, you have some great ideas.  I didn't ask for age, age when
contracted, place of birth, occupation, etc., because I don't want to
intrude on anyone's privacy.  You are right, our data would have greater
standing with this information.  However, this is a List Family project,
and the family members have to take the lead.

As for your assistance and guidance, Mario, I thank you.  I'm a novice at
the PC and a pilgrim on the PD trail.  HELP is my second favorite word!  I
ask for it often enough.  Just ask my kids!  You are on my email list!

That reminds me, is there anyone else out there who asks the same question
over and over again until it sinks in or am I alone on this part of the
planet?

In all seriousness, I have this gut feeling that, at least for me, this
visitor within began his/her journey many, many years ago.  I ask everyone
to dig for memories.

You know, Mario's right.  Age now, age at diagnosis, area of birth, and
occupation would all contribute to a truer sample.  I only know the sample
must be large enough to extract enough data.  There are ways to say what we
want to say without invading our own privacy.

As for me, I've written more about myself on this list than I've spoken
about or written about during my entire life.  Guess I can go a bit farther.
E of the headdress