WOW, Marco!You've really done a great deal of work on your questionaire.  I
congratulate you!

It would seem to me that what you've designed, though it includes some of
the information I'm asking the LF to remember, could easily be Step II,
more the here and now while I'm in yesteryear.  What do you think?

I can only speak for myself, and please bear in mind that I'm normally an
extremely private individual.  I'll work with whatever information is
presented. To me our first effort is to get the LF relaxed enough and
trusting enough to share deep wonderings and lifetime happenings.  It's
doubtful that there is anyone on board who hasn't asked himself/herself,
"What caused this to happen to me"?  It is here, with everyone's
cooperation, that I'd like to begin.

Just writing this is helping me to remember events I'd forgotten.  I used
to work out at the health club three nights a week for about two hours.  On
Friday night there was an extremely high-powered aerobics class that was 75
minutes long. I loved it!  It took the day's stress away, but sometimes,
when I look back, I wonder if I didn't go too far, take it to excess.
Maybe I pushed my body too far.  Maybe my overzealousness was "just another
thing" that weakened  the stability of my life's violin strings that
eventually led me here.
E of the headdress