Edith - To continue with my love's situation, he will be 63 next week,
was first dx'd in 1997, but had symptoms for at least  5 years before
that.  He was born in Texas.He had at least 3 near-death experiences in
his life time. . When he was in college, he worked for the Texas Highway
Department building highways.  When he took medical retirement he was an
underwriter for an insurance company for at least 18 years.  BTW, I have
his permission to write this.  His computer has crashed.   Again.  Jo Ann