On 12 May 2001, at 21:30, Linda J Herman wrote:

>  As I read today's postings -- two stood out in sharp contrast in
>  their message and vision for the future of everyone fighting with
>  courage and hope against terrible diseases.

SNIP

> I believe it is people like Kees and Faye who are truly "Pro-Life."
> Congratulations and thanks to both of you, Linda Herman P.S.  Please
> read the information on stem cell research that Kees and others have
> been posting and contact your Senators and Representatives to support
> its funding.

Hi Linda, and Hi Kees & Faye...
This is truly "Great News" Kees and Faye .... I congratulate you both
and like the others wish many blessings for you both and for your baby!

I can see in my mind an impish smile wreathing the face of a wooden
shoed cowboy, ten gallon hat shading the harsh rays of the sun from his
face and from the wee baby's face cradled in his arm.

And Linda, I couldn't agree more... this is about as "Pro-Life" as it gets.

Cheers ...... murray