Hi All,
Now, if the US Congress and Senate are so searchable and available... What
about my own country... Canada!

Yep! We got a website too!

http://www.parl.gc.ca/common/Chamber_Senate_Debates.asp?Language=E

Search for "stem cell"

Yikes!  more than 200 hits in random order in either official language....

Not 'zactly whatcha might call "user friendly"!

Hmmmmm.......  Try search on "cloning"....

Same thing!  I've got a sinking feeling "they" don't want anyone to know what
"they" are up to....

Anybody else know of a better Canadian site?

Do we sit on our hands or should we ask questions?

Cheers ...... murray