Dear Group,

I am an advocate for the cure of Parkinson's disease. As an advocate the
first step to spurring others to action is through raising their awareness.
I am currently working on a presentation to raise awareness of Parkinson's
disease. This is where I need your help. Please forward to me at
[log in to unmask] a brief (300 words or less) essay of your
Parkinson Journey. Include in your remarks hobbies, employment, or other
pastimes you now can no longer do. I also need to know your age of onset and
age today. For my information, be sure to include your name and address (for
my documentation only). Attach to your email a recent photograph in any
standard graphics format.

By your submission you grant me the use of your account and likeness.

To see a sample of my work go to: