In a message dated 5/10/01 11:23:11 Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Dear Camilla,

Thank you for sharing this update with us.  I just want to express my best
wishes to you and Peter, and the high regard I have for you, whatever that
may be worth.  I hope he continues to have better and better days during this
adjustment, and more and more of them.  My hope, too, is during this period
of adjustment your lonliness and pain will become less and less acute.

Regards,

Charlotte Mancuso