I've had a lot of experience with tremor and handwriting and even
microraphia.  I've tried different types of pen and apparatus, but none
helped much until I found that confusing the brain into THINKING.  If I write
backwards or start at the bottom of a letter I can often confuse my brain
into thinking about what I am doing.

Also, use the whole table up to your elbow to brace your arm and press harder
on the pen.  Hold the pen with your other hand to steady it.  Try these tips
to see if they help.

jjjane

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/ross/