Camilla...

Many thanks for sharing the stages of yours and Peter's life together, as
individuals and as a couple.  You never cease to astound me in how you deal
with your life and with the unwelcome burden dumped s into yours and  Peter's
by fate.

You appear to be so generous in sharing your feelings and thoughts with the
List members who pass thru our virtual doorway, that I KNOW a great number of
people have benefited from your words and thoughts.

I wish you and Peter peace and only GOOD things from now on.

With love for both of you...

Barb Mallut