To Marilyn Knight:
I have been on Mirapex with Eldepryl, and this past year with the addition
of Amantadine; and I am very certain that my pd has not gotten any worse in
the 3 and a half years that I have been taking the Mirapex.  At any rate,
I have been on Mirapex without any Sinemet since Mirapex became first avail-
able.  I firmly  believe that the Orlando Sentinel article is right on.
Aloha from Hawaii.  Leo Fleming