I would be interested to know how many/how long diagnosed PD folk are able to
continue driving themselves places.   Do the various medications typically
make this risky?  I know...."everyone is different" ...but would be interested
to hear how many of you have been/are affected if at all.

Also going on organized tours in US and abroad....what has been the response
of the tour companies and fellow travelers.

Thanks,
Margery