I have suffered from frozen shoulder for two years.My left arm became almost
unmoveable, and horribly painful.  I could dress myself anymore.  Aspirin helped
for a short time, but it just got worse and nothing helped after a while.  In
the last two months I've seen an acupuncturist who is also an MD.  It's amazing
how much relief  I've experienced from just two treatments.  I would recommend
it to those interested in relief without more drugs.

Jacqueline W. Mills

--
The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message is
confidential and for use of only the named recipient.  The information