My wife has had PD for the past 20 years and a couple of months ago the
Sinemet seemed to be of little help anymore.  We tried Comtan on her
Doctors advice and it improved her response almost like magic.  She is
now taking Comtan at the same time that she takes her Sinemet and the
results are very good.  As we all know, no two persons seem to react the
same to medication nor are their symptoms all alike.

We are putting this on the List to answer questions as to the usage of
Comtan.

Ron Heimback