HI MARGERY....I've been diagnosed for 7 years and I still drive.  Matter of
fact I drive 95 MPH every place I go because I don't want to be late and you
don't have some nut tailgating you waiting to pass your car. (just kidding I
drive the posted speed or below all the time) As to taking PD meds effecting
my driving that's not been a problem.  On the rare occasion when I do get
sleepy I close one eye and let half my brain sleep then close the other eye
and let the other side of brain sleep.  (just kidding again you can start
breathing now)

It might now hurt to have someone follow you while you are driving to observe
how you do. Also test your reflexes, in a safe matter, to see what your
reaction time would be. If you/ve had good driving habits before PD being
diagnosed you most likely be able to continual for sometime.  But trust
others when they say it's time to quit driving.

Denny aka Speedy
59/52