I am new to your group. i sent an introduction email a few days ago but it
must not have gone thru because I didnt receive any responses.

Is a frozenn shoulder common with PD? I am currently being treated with
physical therapy for a frozen shoulder.  My shoulder is not due to
Parkinsons but rather, a fall one year ago today.  And no, the fall was not
as a result of PD. I stepped up on a landing and opened a large heav y glass
door which hit me (not hard) Seeing that I needed a little more room for the
door to open, I stepped baxk but the landing was not wide enough and I
stepped back onto nothing and fell forward and had a spiral break in the
humorous bone on my right arm.

My arm was rebroken 3 weeks later by a nurse in the hospital.  The arm was
in an imobilizer for 5 months and I have hardly moved it. Hence, the frozen
shoulder. I am hoping  the physical therapy will help.

Looking forward to meeting you alll
Roberta Canaday
Upstate NY